Monday, March 29, 2010

Some Firsts for Gabe

It seems like when your kid is growing up you look forward to milestones, and any time they get to experience things for the first time. It's probably my favorite thing, seeing that reaction to something new and exciting. Sometimes now that's she's older I have to stop and realize there are still so many things new to her. I've taken some pictures of a few lately.


Playing outside with Daddy is always an adventure. This was her first time seeing a worm. It was fascinating to her, but she wasn't about to touch it.


When we put Gabe to bed she plays in her crib for a bit before she finally settles down. We end up finding her in some funny positions after she konks out. Adam peeked in on her the other night and she was trying to do somersaults in her crib. :)



Gabe got to try pop rocks for the first time. She thought it was the greatest thing ever.





Everyday when Daddy gets home from work, he takes her to the front yard to show her all of our flowers coming up. She loves it and gets really excited to see them everyday.

6 comments:

Judy said...

So fun to see the first signs of spring. And Gabe's getting her vitamin D.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Cute pics of Gabe!! Pop Rocks are the best. :)

KBPatterson said...

I love "firsts", they are the greatest! I love Gabe's cute pj's too. I wish we had flowers to get excited about. And pop rocks...I understand her excitement. It's like a party in your mouth. Ha. Cute pics!

Katrina said...

who wouldnt love sugar that pops in your mouth? i mean really! i wish we had spring coming up on our garden. we dont have a garden. sad day.

Grandma Krissy said...

yes....at least you are having a spring! Record it all.....

Danni said...

I love her legs hanging out of the crib! Thats just too funny and her pajamas are adorable!