Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Our recent visitors
We just had a fun filled weekend with Gabe's Nana and Papa. Then on top of that she got a quick visit from Aunt Trina and Uncle Steve on their way to San Fransico. Our girl was in heaven. All those people to boss around and play with. She was pretty good at convincing them to do whatever she wanted too. She was one happy spoiled girl. We shopped, played, ate, and showed them some sites. We always enjoy the visit, and loved having everyone here to hang out. Thanks for cooking us some great meals Judy, and thanks for the sushi adventure Mike! I think this is the first morning Gabe woke up not asking for everyone. She sure loves you all, as do we! :)









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cool pictures. That shot of Greta is amazing. Now if the old fat people just could magically be rejuvenated they would be perfect!
How fun for you guys & Gabe!! Love the pics, She is just a doll!!
What an awesome trip! It looks and sounds like yall did plenty of fun things! I can't believe how blue that water is, its beautiful!
I don't think it is possible to take a bad looking pic at Tahoe. I love the pics! Looks like you guys had fun. That's great for Gabe to be able to spend time with her Grandparents, uncles and aunts. I bet she loved it! Greta looks like wonderdog in her pic. Ha.
So much fun! Steve and I loved the trip. I think it'll be easier to convince Steve to take the drive again next time. Tahoe was definitely a winner in our book. Gabe is delightful and we'll let her boss us around any day!
Post a Comment