When Gabe is older I'd like to make things fun like that. Gabe and I got up and dressed in Green gear. We have called Daddy about three times to threaten him with pinches when he gets home, cause he's not wearing green. She helped make these fun sticker/pins that we got to wear. Then I randomly decided to make sugar cookies with her and color them green. She likes to help in the kitchen a lot, and I always let her sit on the counter and help. This was her first time with cookies. She was excited. When she saw the frosting she about lost it, she was jumping out of her chair with excitement. Here are some pictures of our green adventure. I feel lucky I get to spend my day with my sweet girl. Hope everyone else is having a pinchless day. :)
Ready to help make some cookies.
She loved the rolling out part
This is usually how I found her-trying to eat all the dough
We did a puzzle while we waited for the cookies to cool
Stopping to sample the frosting on the cookies
This is her end result-notice the bites out of all the cookies
8 comments:
What an awesome baker you have! The pictures are absolutely adorable! You are such a fun mom, poor Sarah Grace...hahaha! Happy St. Patricks Day! The apron is precious, Judy did a great job with those!
Oh see now I feel guilty and should do some sort of green food. Ha. I did glitter some pennies and leave them around in the kids rooms. I told them he was looking for hidden gold in their rooms. I used glitter toe glitter but it doesn't compare to the puffy paint we had as kids. Next year!
How fun! I love the cookie pictures. They made me laugh so much. The bite marks are the best. Good thing you know all of them are ok!
great idea with the pennies, I'll have to do that one next year.
Cute cute!! Having kids make it so much fun to celebrate the holidays-and continue the fun things we did as kids.
Reading this makes me realize how uncrafty I am with my daughter. You do some really fun things with Gabrielle. You are such a good mom!As always, LOVE the pictures.
Hey if I get a kitchenaid will a cute little girl come with it too???
Look how cute she looks in her green! What a good helper! I can't blame her, that's what my cookies look like when there done:)
Post a Comment