Thursday, November 11, 2010

Early Morning Activities


This is one of Gabe's new early morning activities. I mean, who doesn't want to get up at four in the morning to play with photo booth? I love trying to adjust her to time changes, it's so much fun. I did find the humor in it all when I found a bunch of these pictures all over the desk top this morning...



6 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

That's Funny!!! She is one smart cookie! I love it!!!

Katrina said...

How funny. What a little stinker getting up and playing at 4 am. I'm surprised she's not tired... she still goes to bed at the same time. At least she's not keeping you up!

Judy said...

Is she still coming in to wake you or has she gone independent and just heads straight for the computer? As soon as she starts fixing her own chocolate milk and grapes you know you are set to sleep as long as you want!

KBPatterson said...

I love the cute faces she was pulling. Too funny! I can't believe she was up and playing at 4 am. Hey, at least she is happily entertaining herself. :)

Lenard said...

Holy cow, what a cute, and smart little girl!! Love the pictures she is hilarious!! How can you not love that at 4 in the morning ha!!

Weiss said...

that is to funny!!! love how kids just know how to do things like that!! Love her cute face!!!