She kept telling us she needed to close her eyes to do it, not sure why it wasn't sunny. Maybe it was flinging it in her eyes when she moved her arms?
There is a mini snowman in these pictures if you didn't notice. I asked Gabe what we should name him, and she told me SNOWMAN. She's two, she thought it was a great name. So this is Snowman, the Snowman.
Gabe loves the snow. LOVES LOVES LOVES IT! She runs to the window each morning to check for new snow. The funny thing is, that we haven't gotten that much. As much as Adam and I don't love the snow, I do hope we get a good enough storm one of these days so she can see what real snow is like. Not just these little flurries that end up with half and inch. She doesn't mind however, we've already played in what we could multiple times. We even built us a little snowman. She even was up for doing snow angles.
4 comments:
too cute. we have about as much snow here as you guys do. sounds like she needs to go visit nana and poppa for some real snow!
I think she should come visit Aunt La and Trav. We have over a foot just on our car. The icicles on the house are taller than her. She'd love it.
You guys made some great snow angels!! Love the little snowman, fits her size just right ha!!
Your angels look perfect! So cute! I think her snowman is adorable! I hate being cold! I'm glad the kids love the snow though! Hopefully she got hot chocolate after. That's the best part. ha.
Post a Comment