Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ollie's Blessing Weekend

This weekend we blessed Ollie. Thanks to all of our family and friends that made it out to support us. We love you all and appreciate all that you did while here. Adam gave Ollie such a beautiful blessing. Ollie was such a good boy during it too. I feared he would scream the whole time, but he was quiet even though he was wide awake. Adam told him that he had permission to be fussy the rest of the day, as long as he was good during his blessing. Ollie took him up on that, but in his defense, it was a hectic day for him.

Our family all got here Friday night. We all hung out and ate some pizza and chatted the night away. Saturday morning Adam, Mike, Judy, and Gabe went to the mountains to hide a geocache they were starting. When they got home, we threw on some suits and went swimming in the hotel pool that Adam's sisters were staying in. Gabe has been begging to go swimming forever, so she was thrilled. She loved every minute of it. For lunch we had some yummy food, and as a bonus, we ordered some take out sushi for everyone to sample. I bet you all are already wanting more..... :) Anyway, we had a game night and everyone hung out. Sunday we did the blessing, ate some yummy food, and most of the fam headed home. It was so nice to have such a relaxing weekend with the family. I posted a million pictures, but I can't help it, it's was his blessing day.


Meeting his Papa for the first time

Meeting his cousin Ainslee for the first time. She is 3 weeks older than him




















9 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks for the pictures. I love the pictures of Ollie with his Poppa and Aunts and Uncles. It was a great weekend.

KBPatterson said...

I love all the pics!!! I am so glad that he was quiet during his blessing...yea! Both he and Gabe look so cute! Okay, you an Adam looked cute too. Is his hair getting lighter? I bet Gabe loved having all the fam there to play with. The pic of just your little fam outside your house is so cute. And then I noticed a funny face in the window. ha. I wish we could have been there. Minus the sushi...ha.

Russ, Bre & Steadman said...

You have a darling family!!!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

What a special day for Ollie, Looks like it went wonderfully! So sorry we didnt make it out, we have yet ventured on a long trip with Livi. Hope to see you guys soon :)

Katrina said...

Yay for Ollie! It was so much fun to be with you guys that weekend. And yes, I am wanting more sushi now!
Ollie and Ainslee are going to be such great friends I'm sure. Thanks for letting us come and play.

Katrina said...

Oh, and it kind of looks like we have twins in that bottom picture!

Grandma Krissy said...

Awwww....what a wonderful weekend and a special day. Ollie is so handsome in his blessing outfit. I am so glad that family could be there with you and to have such fun and support. Love You

Danni said...

I really wish we could have been there, but we aren't rich yet and we can't afford to fly! I'm sure it was such a fun weekend and Ollie looks so handsome! I love all of the family pictures and I'm glad the babies were able to meet each other!

Lenard said...

Love all the pictures!! Feel bad we couldn't make it out, but looks like you guys had some great family out there for the support. He is a big boy, i can't believe it. Such a cutie! I definitely am wanting SUSHI!! Just you wait when we're able to come out there SUSHI NIGHT WOO WOO!! I have a lot of catching up to do. Love you guys and give the kids our love too. Glad he was good for his blessing too, always makes things better!