When Sister helps feed brother, you just never know what you're gonna get. She sure loves to help though, and I love her for it. She's actually getting pretty good at it, even though some times her aim is a little off and I have to help out before Ollie gets an eye full.
I love that she loves to help. She is such a great sister! Since your last blog, I am just noticing him being strapped in. Ha. That is too funny. Such cute kids.
4 comments:
I love that she loves to help. She is such a great sister! Since your last blog, I am just noticing him being strapped in. Ha. That is too funny. Such cute kids.
It's so nice to see cooperation in the family. Having a well-bonded family is a real blessing. Love those littles!
Ollie is still smiling so Gabe must be doing okay! Awesome!
Cute cute! Maybe if Gabe fed Ainslee, she'd eat more!
Can we borrow her, just to give it a try?
Post a Comment