I've mentioned his crazy long pointy tongue? Adam has a long tongue, but it's not pointy. I've tried getting pictures of Ollie's tongue, and every time I get my camera out he stops doing it. So then I try my phone and it has this silly delay. So I end up with a bunch of pictures with it on it's way out or in. I tried, and even though it's blurry the bottom picture kinda shows it. (even though I still don't think it does it justice)
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Life with Ollie
I've mentioned his crazy long pointy tongue? Adam has a long tongue, but it's not pointy. I've tried getting pictures of Ollie's tongue, and every time I get my camera out he stops doing it. So then I try my phone and it has this silly delay. So I end up with a bunch of pictures with it on it's way out or in. I tried, and even though it's blurry the bottom picture kinda shows it. (even though I still don't think it does it justice)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Definitely pointy! Must be related to Katrina!
He's so cute! Definitely a long tongue!
i wish A would stick out her tongue! she just isnt interested... she blows raspberries all day though. i'll have to put up a picture of my pointy tongue, then ollie and i can be buddies. :)
Holy cow, he does have a pointy tongue. I love that he likes to stick it out. Although it could be dangerous once he gets teeth. Sicily's tongue was always sticking out which lead to her almost biting it off.
Definite point on that tongue! how funny he is to stick it out all the time. Its so fun to see what each kid tends to do more of and differently. He's adorable!
Post a Comment