Wednesdays are our hang out nights with some of the young men. The ones we usually have over, cancelled on us very last minute. After I had made a bunch of food. Adam felt bad, so he called in the reinforcements....the rest of his priests. Left over food? Nope, it was consumed. We also had a game night. Before we were ready to play games, Gabe suckered all of them into playing with her ponies. These guys are all good guys, who have little sisters. They were naturals. Gabe was right in the middle directing them what to say. I had to snap some pictures, it was too funny to see all these guys getting into playing ponies. They even did their hair. Gabe was in heaven. The rest of the night they also let her help them all play games. He has a good bunch of boys he works with.
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Young Men and Ponies
Wednesdays are our hang out nights with some of the young men. The ones we usually have over, cancelled on us very last minute. After I had made a bunch of food. Adam felt bad, so he called in the reinforcements....the rest of his priests. Left over food? Nope, it was consumed. We also had a game night. Before we were ready to play games, Gabe suckered all of them into playing with her ponies. These guys are all good guys, who have little sisters. They were naturals. Gabe was right in the middle directing them what to say. I had to snap some pictures, it was too funny to see all these guys getting into playing ponies. They even did their hair. Gabe was in heaven. The rest of the night they also let her help them all play games. He has a good bunch of boys he works with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gabe is such a persuasive soul. She is can get anyone to play just by using that cute face and winning way as she looks soulfully at you.
I love her tutu too.....or skirt, which ever it is. She is dressed for the part for sure.
gotta say if I was still in the Laurels class; I'd be flirting with the kid in the grey.
Post a Comment