
She loves to take my phone and take pictures of random things and videos. I would upload a video if I could get it to work. She was so proud of the ones she took of her owie.



She loves to go shopping and try things on

*One of her newest sayings is-"What do ya wanna do with me?"
*One day when she prayed she said, "Bless Ollie he'll learn to talk the he'll say,I can talk". When she said 'I can talk' she did it in this Ollie voice.
* I told her when something doesn't work out she can say "ah nuts", or "darn". She decided she'd use her own saying, "Chocolate munch" or "Oh chocolate nuts".
*She likes to talk out of the side of her mouth
*When it was almost Christmas eve she asked if we were ready to do our cheers? I asked, "Cheers like hurray it's Christmas eve?" "Yes! Then we run around in circles and put on smiles cause we love it!"
*She still assumes when anyone comes to visit that they should come have a sleep over in her room.
*Gabe pretended Adam texted her one day. When I asked what it said, she "read" it to me: Dear Gabrielle. I miss you. I really wish you could come to work with me today so you can see wishy ishy again. (That's his fish)
*When she sees a baby picture of herself, she asks who it is.I tell her that's her, and she says, "Oh. I was cute!"
*Loves to mother/boss Ollie. She really takes on the roll as mom number too. This is helpful and unhelpful at the same time. Ollie doesn't love it much, but is kinda used to it.
*She started this thing where she tells you to watch and looks up at the lights. Then she blinks and gets excited that she has turned on and off the lights. She also thinks that everyone else noticed too. ha! I explained that it's just cause she is closing her eyes, but she's convinced it's a cool thing she can do.
*She loves to play primary. She kinda has a hard time when I am up there and I don't call on her to help. This is new, she's been okay with it before. Once I explained I have to give turns, she does a little better, but she still wants me to pick her.
*She is always coming up with suggestions for baby names. Some of my favorite for a boy are: Hart Chauve and Puff. For a girl: Seal and Huda.
* One day after church she told me, "I want my hair like my teachers." I asked how her teacher's hair was, cause I didn't know. "It was beautiful."
*I asked her, "When was the last time you went to the bathroom?" "Um like five minutes ago," She likes to pretend to tell time, and she tells you random things.
* Adam started this game, where you say the girls are something and the boys are something. She thinks it's hilarious. "You are stinkers and we are unicorns," is her favorite. The girls being unicorns of course. I tried to convince her of something else cool the girls could be. "No mom, unicorns are cool and we are cool." So the girls are usually unicorns.
*When we tried to go to the carousel opening, we were too late and it was closed- She was devistated and broke down crying. Totally heart broken. Cute girl.

So it's been forever since I've done one of these posts on either of my kids. The lists in my notes app I keep when they do memorable things, are getting really long. I figured I'd do Ollie's in his 18 month post. So here is Gabe's updated post. Some comments and character traits are a few months old, but still great in my opinion. Even her pics are repeats, but still some of my favorite from the last little bit.
*One day when she prayed she said, "Bless Ollie he'll learn to talk the he'll say,I can talk". When she said 'I can talk' she did it in this Ollie voice.
* I told her when something doesn't work out she can say "ah nuts", or "darn". She decided she'd use her own saying, "Chocolate munch" or "Oh chocolate nuts".
*She likes to talk out of the side of her mouth
*When it was almost Christmas eve she asked if we were ready to do our cheers? I asked, "Cheers like hurray it's Christmas eve?" "Yes! Then we run around in circles and put on smiles cause we love it!"
*She still assumes when anyone comes to visit that they should come have a sleep over in her room.
*Gabe pretended Adam texted her one day. When I asked what it said, she "read" it to me: Dear Gabrielle. I miss you. I really wish you could come to work with me today so you can see wishy ishy again. (That's his fish)
*When she sees a baby picture of herself, she asks who it is.I tell her that's her, and she says, "Oh. I was cute!"
*Loves to mother/boss Ollie. She really takes on the roll as mom number too. This is helpful and unhelpful at the same time. Ollie doesn't love it much, but is kinda used to it.
*She started this thing where she tells you to watch and looks up at the lights. Then she blinks and gets excited that she has turned on and off the lights. She also thinks that everyone else noticed too. ha! I explained that it's just cause she is closing her eyes, but she's convinced it's a cool thing she can do.
*She loves to play primary. She kinda has a hard time when I am up there and I don't call on her to help. This is new, she's been okay with it before. Once I explained I have to give turns, she does a little better, but she still wants me to pick her.
*She is always coming up with suggestions for baby names. Some of my favorite for a boy are: Hart Chauve and Puff. For a girl: Seal and Huda.
* One day after church she told me, "I want my hair like my teachers." I asked how her teacher's hair was, cause I didn't know. "It was beautiful."
*I asked her, "When was the last time you went to the bathroom?" "Um like five minutes ago," She likes to pretend to tell time, and she tells you random things.
* Adam started this game, where you say the girls are something and the boys are something. She thinks it's hilarious. "You are stinkers and we are unicorns," is her favorite. The girls being unicorns of course. I tried to convince her of something else cool the girls could be. "No mom, unicorns are cool and we are cool." So the girls are usually unicorns.
*When we tried to go to the carousel opening, we were too late and it was closed- She was devistated and broke down crying. Totally heart broken. Cute girl.
*She loves playing hide and go seek. If she thinks of a place to hide by herself, it's usually under the slide or the kitchen table. Even Ollie knows this, and checks there first. When playing with Adam one night she asked me to help her think of a spot. I told her behind the door in her room. "No, I need a tricky one." So she went under table. Guess I gotta think more tricky next time.
*I told gabe I was eating fish and she goes, "Fish?....ew mom. Cats eat fish."
*One day when she was playing, I heard her tell her toys, "We're gonna go to the office tomorrow and get our baby sister." She really wants a sister, and obviously can't remember the name of the hospital.
*Her other new sayings, "Oh dear."
*I told gabe I was eating fish and she goes, "Fish?....ew mom. Cats eat fish."
*One day when she was playing, I heard her tell her toys, "We're gonna go to the office tomorrow and get our baby sister." She really wants a sister, and obviously can't remember the name of the hospital.
*Her other new sayings, "Oh dear."
"Oh that's horrible."
*She kinda has started to talk back and argue. It's been an interesting twist to her sweet personality.
*We were at target and she was playing with a watch. She told me, "Ask me what time it is." "What time is it?"
*She kinda has started to talk back and argue. It's been an interesting twist to her sweet personality.
*We were at target and she was playing with a watch. She told me, "Ask me what time it is." "What time is it?"
"Like five seconds."
*At church a little boy passed us with a striped yellow and black shirt. Gabe goes, "Mom look that boy looks like a bee." Poor little boy heard and didn't love that.
*"Mommy where are you going?"
*At church a little boy passed us with a striped yellow and black shirt. Gabe goes, "Mom look that boy looks like a bee." Poor little boy heard and didn't love that.
*"Mommy where are you going?"
"I gotta try and go potty."
"That's the spirit!"
I love having a potty cheerleader
*She asked me one day, "How many kids do you want? Two? You have two kids."
*She asked me one day, "How many kids do you want? Two? You have two kids."
"I want three cause I have another in my tummy."
"You don't want 6 or 10?"
" ...nope."
" Before I was on your tummy you wanted me."
"Yes, very much."
"Oh.Good."
*She wants to know what everything and every word means. She is constantly full of questions. She kinda takes her time telling stories, so we tend to cut her off and interrupt her with what we figured she'd say. She always makes sure that we let her finish her story. Which is good, we shouldn't cut her off, but sometimes it takes a while. You'd think we'd learn she is just gonna make sure we hear her out anyway.
*She wants to know what everything and every word means. She is constantly full of questions. She kinda takes her time telling stories, so we tend to cut her off and interrupt her with what we figured she'd say. She always makes sure that we let her finish her story. Which is good, we shouldn't cut her off, but sometimes it takes a while. You'd think we'd learn she is just gonna make sure we hear her out anyway.

4 comments:
I love her prayers. I wish I could be as creative and genuine in my prayers. She's a thinker!
Gabes the funniest little girl I know. Levi will love her. All his Dewey girl cousins are nasty little boogers
She is such a grown up little girl. And what a mind!!!! The wheels are constantly turning it sounds like.
She is such a hoot. I love reading her little sayings out to Steve, we just laugh and laugh.
Post a Comment