Here are the last of our trip pictures. Phew. This is our beach day. I did most of them in black and white, cause I already got a bunch in color. Gabe had a blast playing in the water and the sand with her cousins. She probably could have stayed there all day if she didn't need a nap. Having sand on everything was a bit tricky, and not my favorite thing when gabe rubbed her eyes, but worth going anyway.
Trying to get the sand out of all the cracks and crevices.
4 comments:
She looks like she's loving being a beach baby. Too bad we aren't going to bear lake this year. She would have loved it! Lake Powell will be right her alley.
how cute! gabe looks a lot like adam in that last picture. i think its the "jeez mom, another one?" look on her face.
What cute pics. I love the black and white photos. I hate sand! I wish it didnt get all over the place, let alone you find it weeks after. Glad you guys had a great trip.
I love her look of utter fascination when she is looking at the water. The girls look so cute! Sand, great to play in, not so fun to clean off!
Post a Comment