Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our drive down

I figure I better start posting my trip pictures. I'll do it in segments, there are a lot. From my house to Morro Bay is 7 hours give or take. We decided to break it up by giving the girls a few hours at the Sacramento zoo and Fairy tale land across the street. They all did decent in the car. Gabe had a melt down the last hour and a half. It was kinda a nightmare ending. Anyway she loved the zoo, cause it was full of awesome animals. She would get so excited and scream and point. She couldn't get enough. I wish it was a little bigger zoo. They didn't have any as many animals as some others. Fairy tale land has a bunch of nursery rhyme/fairy tale themed things for kids to play on. Cierra liked that better thanks to the fun slides. So here are some fun pics. I figure I'll post pictures mainly involving Gabe and let Heidi post her kids-so you can see variety. 
Her first carousel ride-she loves it. She rode a hippo
(before the ride started-she didn't ride that way)


I think this anteater was her favorite-it came close to her
She was pouting, cause I made her get back in her stroller



I didn't get too many great shots of the animals-but the girls we adorable.


Fairy Tale Land:
Jack and the Beanstalk-you rode down the beanstalk and got to play on the giants foot
Cinderella's pumpkin carriage-doesn't Cierra have the perfect princess pose?
Jack and Jill's hill, where you could pump water at the top-and ride down the slide to get down

Gabe's hair is perfect for the Lion-it's the only pic we could get of her head in the hole

Some random teepee the girls liked playing in

King Author's castle-It had a thrown and tables inside 

4 comments:

KBPatterson said...

Cute pics! It looks like you girls had a blast. Fairytale land looks pretty cute! Cierra does look like a princess in the pumpkin carriage. The pic of the two babies going down the slide adorable. And who doesn't love zoos? They're the greatest.

KBPatterson said...

Oh yeah, I love the different carousel animals...Fun!

Judy said...

I think Gabe a great day at the zoo and playland. She's going to have so much fun with a cousin so close to her age! Only 31 more days till we get to see you all again!!

Danni said...

I'm so glad Gabe enjoyed the zoo. How fun and she got to ride the carousel! yay!