Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Times



More bike pics I know-but her life revolves around this toy right now. Plus she does look adorable no?
She kept squatting her bum in the water, it was funny. 


We're trying to take advantage of any warm weather we can get around here. It's been so rainy everywhere, we couldn't wait to do some fun stuff outdoors. With Gabe's pool, bike, and having some barbecues, we have been enjoying ourselves.

7 comments:

Judy said...

What does Greta think of the pool? Gabe seems to think it's pretty fun. Wasn't it cold with the lack of sunshine we've been having a lot of lately?

AdaMandy said...

Greta thinks it's a glorified drinking dish. We haven't let her in, and she's good about staying out. I'm sure she's dying to jump in. yeah we waited until we had a warm day to warm up the water-before Gabe got in.

Lenard said...

Oh how fun, i love her swim suit, where did you get it? I need to get one for laiya for the trip. Looks like she's having a blast, and she looks awesome in those sun glasses!!

ACTanner said...

Gabe is so adorable!!! And I can't believe she's starting to walk!! She is just getting to big!! I can't wait to see you guys!!

Katrina said...

so cute! that looks like gabe's kind of fun.

KBPatterson said...

Corn on the cob rules! And blow up pools are the greatest for little kids. It looks like she is lovin every minute of it. I don't blame you taking advantage of the warm weather. We've had rain for like 2 weeks straight. We're ready for some sun too! Gabe looks adorable in her little swim suit!

Danni said...

Cute, cute, cute! The corn on the cob looks delicious and Gabe seems to be really into it! Can't say I blame her! The swim suit is so cute and I'm sure that pool will prove to be a huge hit this summer.