Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Moon

Wahoo- Saw this on S.M. website. I think the wolf looks a little cheezy, but what can ya do on a low budget film? I actually am more excited about the 6th Harry Potter in July, cause I like that book better. New Moon isn't my favorite book, but Jacob is a good guy and it'll be entertaining to watch. Who's excited?

7 comments:

Lenard said...

That looks pretty good still. Jacob looks a lot better with his short hair. I'm still excited for it!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

I'm way excited for this movie to come out. It looks alot better than the first film. Yes Heidi Jacob does look alot better with his short hair. Either way he is a hottie!!!

The Letterman's said...

shoot,looks like the same bad acting, I was hoping they'd of had some acting classes in between the last and this one. I'll probably have to see it when it's on redbox so I don't offend the audience with my laughter. Too bad cause I really like the books. But the acting is like the worst acting EVER!

Danni said...

I'm really excited for it. This film had a MUCH higher budget and although the acting isn't great, you take it for what its worth! I actually like the look of the wolves...I was picturing something a million times worse!

Katrina said...

i'm with danni, i was picturing worse with the wolves too. still fairly computerized, but what can you do? yes the acting leaves a bit to be desired, but i'm still excited. i'll see it when i get the chance. however... i'm camping out for harry potter!!!

Katrina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danni said...

I can't even begin to tell you how excited Eric is for the new Harry Potter! Its actually pretty funny considering years ago I was having to translate the movies for him due to the "thick" accents!