So I thought that I would let you all know that things aren't always crazy dramatic around here. Gabe has such a fun personality and is exploring everything right now. It is continually keeping us laughing, smiling, and running for our camera. She wants to try everything, climb on and in everything, and go go go! Here is our great girl in action.
That would be guacamole making those bushy eye brows
8 comments:
Love the sunglasses! You are pretty hot Gabe!! I think this might be a first that I got to comment before all of your over zealous family :)
Over-zealous? Ha - We just love to watch out for new blogs!She is so funny in the new specs. Does she keep them on? I wonder who wants to play in the pool more? Gabe or Ad? When it warms up (thanks for sending the rain our way for a week!) make sure you fill the pool in the morning so it'll be warm by afternoon swimming.
she looks like a nun in that white shirt! the guac is funny though. too cute.
LOL!! TOO funny!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mandy that picture of Gabe with her shirt on her head looks JUST LIKE YOU-the most like you I've ever seen! She's so cute...Just like her mama
cute pictures. what is it with kids and putting shirts on their heads? she is getting so big(grown up)
Her bushy guacamole eyebrows are too funny! It looks like someone purposely painted them on her. Looks like you guys are having all types of fun adventures! I have to agree that Gabe looks a lot like you Mand in the pic with her shirt on her head. Cute, cute, cute!
MMMMM....who doesn't love some good guac?! haha I love these pictures, just wait till she is sprinting around the house, thats when it gets really chaotic. Fun, but chaotic!
Post a Comment