It's funny how something so simple can be so entertaining. Gabe climbs in everything. She climbed into a cupboard the other day, but I couldn't get my camera in time. Forget buying her toys-I'm gonna get her cardboard/rubbermaid boxes from now on. She likes to bring everything in it with her. It's fun to climb in and out of. It's so funny to see what she tries to climb into next.
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Monday, June 29, 2009
Easily Entertained
It's funny how something so simple can be so entertaining. Gabe climbs in everything. She climbed into a cupboard the other day, but I couldn't get my camera in time. Forget buying her toys-I'm gonna get her cardboard/rubbermaid boxes from now on. She likes to bring everything in it with her. It's fun to climb in and out of. It's so funny to see what she tries to climb into next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
too cute. gotta love cheap entertainment!
It's great when they can keep themselves entertained. Other than keeping an eye out for disasters it's easier to get things done. You can tell she thinks she's so smart!
You could buy toddlers all the toys in the world and more often than not their favorite toys aren't toys at all. Mine always like anything from the kitchen drawers. She looks so cute sitting in her little box. She looks so happy and content!
How fun is that! I love that she'll just keep herself entertained with random things. Especially that she couldn't leave the puffs behind ha!
Post a Comment