Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Days of the Trip

I had to post pone my blogging a little due to sickness on both Gabe and My parts. We both have been pretty under the weather, and both not moving a whole lot. We feel a little better today. Trying to adjust from a trip isn't easy when you get sick. Blah. Oh well that's life.
My days are kinda starting to blur together as to what we did on which day of the trip........so if I mess it up I'm sorry. I know we hung out with both sides and bounced back throughout the week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Adam and I also moved all of our stuff over to Kami and Brandon's house to stay for the rest of the week. Thanks for letting us bombard you guys! We ate their food, played with their toys, pretty much made messes and were hardly able to be there to socialize and help clean. You guys are great we love you! Some of the events we did include Laurel's endownments at Manti temple, hanging out with Sarah Grace to let the girls play, Adam mountain biking, going out to eat with friends & family, a trip to Chuck e Cheese, helping take some bridals, a camp fire in the mountains, and a little shopping for wedding and baby stuff.

WARNING:PICTURE OVERLOAD-I pretty much posted whatever random pics I had left

LAUREL'S TEMPLE TRIP








THE GIRLS CHUCK E CHEESE TRIP WITH THE BOYS (TAKIN WITH IPHONE)




OUT TO IHOP ONE MORNING FOR BREAKFAST-A BALLOON LADY MADE US FUN ANIMALS-YOU COULD SUCK GABE'S FROG'S TONGUE IN ITS MOUTH. IT WAS FUN


FOUR WHEELING WITH SARAH GRACE AND UNCLE ERIC



PLAYING ON SHANTAYS GYMNASTIC BAR

FUN GAME NIGHT

SOME PREGO PICS WITH HEIDI (SHE'S DUE IN NOVEMBER)


LUNCH WITH KASS-THANKS FOR THE TIME HANGING OUT, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS QUICK



There a lot of other things that I wish I would have pulled out my camera for, but didn't. So feel free to send some stuff my way guys. Thanks!

No comments: