On Saturday we had a family reunion and it was nice to get to know everyone a little better. They gave Trina and I a joint baby shower, which was sweet. Thanks guys!
Sunday we stopped by to say some quick good byes and headed on our way. We did stop in Wells to say hi/bye to Grandma Krisit and eat some lunch. Gabe loved her animals, especially her kitten. (a little too much I think)
Phew and that's about it. I think I got it all done and posted. We had such a fun hectic week. We really tried to see everyone as much as we could, and tried not to offend anyone. You would think a week would be enough to see all and do all, but it still isn't. Ha. Especially when you throw a kid and an exhausted pregnant woman in the mix. A lot family in a little amount of time is hard. We did enjoy seeing everyone, and had a lot of fun. Thanks all!
Maybe a little too much love in this one
1 comment:
Love the pic of Gabe with the kitty!!
Post a Comment