Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Adams exam

Oh you read that right, another exam. This one is a tad different. Tomorrow Adam gets to drive to Vegas for his Regional Leader Exam. It's kinda like a complex interview. They review his progress, talk about his future, and then he has to roll play like ten different things to try to pretend sell him stuff. Sounds fun eh? If he does well he gets the okay to go to his eval graduation training in a few weeks. If he doesn't do well, we kinda aren't sure what happens actually. The regional leader is kinda the guy that decides if you are cut out for the job. So we kinda assume they vary on either working with you or letting you go. Not that we need to worry on that, cause Adam will do great. He's still way nervous though. It's kinda like having an interview to see if you should keep your job. Phew. We really can't wait for him to be done with all of this. It stresses us both out. It's one thing after another. I guess all the things great in life are worth working hard for though huh? Anyway wish us luck cause they rest of this month is a little crazy at our place. :) I'm already sad he has to leave again for another week. I can't wait until he's officially graduated. Not that things will let up neccisarilly, but not being tested repeatedly is nice.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I wonder if we were tested regularly to see if we were working hard enough to make it to the Celestial Kingdom with our families if we would try harder. Regular test results would be very telling as to how much effort we are putting in. I'm afraid I'd get a C. I am sure I need to put more effort in!

Grandma Krissy said...

You both are very strong and I have no doubt that Adam will do fantastic! And so will you, Mandy, holding down the fort while he faces his challenges and being away from home. Way to hang tough!