*Told Gabe we gotta catch up on some cleaning today, she was really good about it
*Spent the morning doing laundry, dishes, and cleaning a dirty bathroom. At the same time periodically stopping to read Ollie whatever new book he brought to me. Or to switch shoes on his feet.
(Take note of the three different shoes) Gabe helped do her chore chart and played some number apps, and barbies.
*Gave the kids a bath and wrestled with Ollie to clip his nails. He never fights me on it. Guess he decided it's not his favorite.
* Ollie went down around 10:30 for a nap. Still couldn't get him to his usual 12:30
*Had regular old sandwich lunches
*Managed to get my work out in while the kids played with the Light Saber app on the phones and pretended to battle each other. Gabe kept getting frustrated with him, cause he kept pushing the home button.
*Made some doctor appointments. Hope this pediatrician is better.
*Read some books, played some games and got a shower in. (sad I know I was just getting it in)
* Made spaghetti for dinner where Ollie ate very well by himself with his fork. I was impressed. Gabe goes,"Mom, spaghetti again?" When was the last time I made it? Been a while I thought shed be stoked. Yeah I was wrong and of course battled with her UNTIL I showed her to suck her noodles. She ate a bunch more after that. She was there a while but atleast she was eating.
*Meanwhile Ollie and I had a tickle war. He was CRAZY today. I got after him for biting 6 times today. Three times he attempted to bite me. Gabe finally shoved him away one time. I don't commend her for it, but it made him think twice. She usually just screams. Ollie learned how to climb on Gabe's bed, and kept using her baby stroller to climb up on to reach things. Also anytime he can he rubs whatever he's eating in his hair. He thinks it's great.
*Did a painting project with both kids after dinner. I let Ollie help me. He loved it and got mad when we were done. I had to go distract him so Gabe could finish hers. We read some books then hung out.
*Gabe and I have to finish letting paint dry on our project, so we started making a skeleton out of paper plates. We'll have to finish it tomorrow as well, cause she looks like this....
*Ollie still not asleep, hopefully he'll drop off.
* Gabe bedtime routine + 1 library book outta the way and Gabe went down nicely. (except Ollie still awake) Now I plan on an early night so I'll hopefully chat with you, read some, and go to bed. I could always fold laundry.....nah! :)
Love you!
P.S. Here's the bracelets we made for Gabe. Don't look too close, you'll see all my mistakes. Those are gonna take some practice. Looks like we all get some, cause I'm determined to get it right. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment