Monday, November 14, 2011

Daddy's Office

Adam and I got a kick out of these. Funny the first pictures we took of his office were the ones Gabe took on my phone while there last week. Cute girl. Enjoy. :) We'll eventually get some different ones up someday. As for now know he has a front sitting area, his office, a conference room for presentations, a storage room, and a bathroom. Not that you can get any of that out of the pictures, but I guess that's why we were so amused.



Gabe loves to color pictures on his white boards












5 comments:

KBPatterson said...

Her pics are great. They crack me up. I can't figure out what the red thing is though. :) I didn't realize he had his office all to himself. I was thinking He would share the rest of the area besides his office. THat's awesome!

Lenard said...

I love the pictures, you could get bits and pieces of what things were and where you were at in the office ha! Nice to finally have a space to work out of, and see he didn't leave out the important stuff (his goodies ha)

Grandma Krissy said...

Ha ha ha.....love the random pics...and yeah like Kami mentioned...what is the red thing???

AdaMandy said...

They have one of those water despensors where you grab a cup and hold down the blue handle. Well there is a red one for hot water. Don't worry the red one has a kid lock on it.

Judy said...

He needs a little fridge and microwave. Don't they offer sodas to their prospective clients? I could only see Adam's Dew stash.