Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fluke Thanksgiving

Saturday it was the off to the fluke's side for Thanksgiving. Half of us headed to a park for football and to let the kids play, while the other half helped get some stuff ready. We ate some yummy food, and Gabe was so excited that Nana let her drink her sparkling cider from a special glass. We then spent some time doing some fun crafts and hanging out together. The girls made a trip to Hobby Lobby while the guys watched some football. We played some games, at some snacks, and had an awesome time just hanging out. It was a lot of fun and we were glad we got to see everyone. We apologize to anyone who was woken up by Ollie or got colds from my kids.





The kids loved playing the piano with Michele



Our craft mess
Reading with Papa

Chattin with Uncle Cj

On the drive up Ollie screamed the whole time. It was a lot of fun. On the way home we made sure to leave during his nap so he could sleep some. That left us with him only screaming for half of the drive. :)
Gabe was happy during the drive even though she kept asking when we would get there

4 comments:

KBPatterson said...

I agree with Gabe, it's much cooler to drink from the fancy glasses! I love the crafts you did. How fun! It looks like you guys had so much fun. And I'm glad you got to visit Hobby Lobby too. :) At least Ollie only screamed half the time on the way back. That's awful still....I'm sorry!

Judy said...

What a great holiday! We loved having your family and I was glad the littles enjoyed the crafts.

Katrina said...

Love it. Love all the pics. So much fun! Glad Ollie did better on the way home, and just be glad your drive was only4= hours and no=t 14!!

Grandma Krissy said...

I am sorry about the drive! But what a fun time you appeared to have with all the family. I would have been stuffed with eating two turkey dinners!