Love my sleeping boy with his bum in the air

*Ollie loves to try to do a fishy face or to have you do it. He also likes to try to pucker his lips.
*Ollie loves to try to do a fishy face or to have you do it. He also likes to try to pucker his lips.
*When Gabe says she needs to go potty he runs to the bathroom. He knows if she didn't go in her panties she gets a treat and he's not about to miss out on that.
*Ollie loves music and loves dancing. He's figured out how to turn the stereo on to play dance music. It's on most of the day. If we turn it off he quickly turns it back on.
*He is a biter which I think I've said before. When Gabe makes him frustrated or if she screams at him, he bites her. It's kinda his defense mechanism. Luckily he's starting to stop.
*All day long he is bringing books to you. Doesn't matter what you are doing he wants you to stop and read him a book. Either that or put his shoes on.
*He's getting lots better at signing. He kinda one day just started doing it lots. All done, please, and more. I'm working on thank you.
*He loves to grab a tissue or a towel and pretend to wipe his nose or face. He's all up for wiping yours too.
*He nods yes to everything.
*He kinda has his pooping stations around the house. We know when he goes over to certain spots and squats he's pooping.
*He loves pillows. I don't think he's ready for one in his crib yet, but he loves to lay on them.
*He's still crazy destructive and never ceases to surprise me. Today I thought he was taking a nap, and I came in to find that he had reached through his bars and grabbed a bunch a books. With his books he had knocked a self off the wall and was playing with all of the things on the shelf. Looks like I'm rearranging their room. AGAIN. :)
*He loves to help put things away. We're trying to teach him where a lot of things go. Most of the time we can tell him to go put it away and he will. Not bad at all.
Ollie has a What's Mine is mine, and what's yours in mine theory. He thinks it's funny too. You can't have something without expecting to share it with him, even if he has his own.
*He is loving talking on the phone. Usually it's just to Daddy, cause really he doesn't talk back, but he still loves it. Whenever he has a play phone he lifts it up and says, "Dada? Dada!"
*He's still not much of a talker, but he's starting to get a few things down. He has started to mimic Gabe in jumping though, which is pretty funny.
*When he hits Adam or I or does something naughty and I tell him to give Mommy/Daddy hugs and kisses and say he's sorry, he automatically goes over to Gabe and gives her hugs and kisses. I guess it's kinda a habit of his, and he assumes that's who he should apologize to. She usually is the one he's apologizing to all day.


6 comments:
WHat a smart boy to run to get the potty treats! Ha, I would run to the bathroom too. I love that he gives Gabe hugs and kisses to apologize. How cute is that! How great that he loves books! He is so smart! Love him!
This stage is so fun right now, and he is hilarious!! What a personality he has and glad we get to see bits and parts of it.
I hope he continues to love books that is awesome! You've got another smart one on your hands!!!
Lucky he didn't get clobbered by the falling shelf. Glad he's a reader, wish he'd talk to us on the phone, too. Thanks for the stories.
Love his bum in the air. Levi does it too. It's so cute cause as they get bigger it just gets higher and higher. So funny!
So hilarious! That kid is a crack up. I love reading about all the things that our two do that is the same. Its so cute and fun. Love it.
Post a Comment