

* One morning she said to me, "Mom I like your style." I was in my pjs with some serious bed head.
"Thanks I like to set trends not follow them."
"Oh."
* "OH NO!" Gabe yelled.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing, I just felt like saying that."
"Don't do that, it scared me."
"I know, me too." She said.
*I said to Gabe, "You're a cute face did you know that?"
"Yeah."
"You make me happy did you know that?"
"Yeah mom, there's no guesses there."
*Gabe's new thing is lecturing you about attitude. Not sure where she got it from, but you can always find her saying, "Mom you just gotta have the right attitude and you'll feel better."
*She loves to pretend to text people
Right here she was pretending to text Aunt Michele
One night Adam asked her what and who she was texting. "I'm texting Chele. I told her to come visit me. She says she wants to."
*One night at Dinner she told Adam, "Dad, I love your face. It has lots of pokies and you have two eyes. I like your head."
"I like your head too Gabe, it's the best."
"It's not the best, it's just the littlest best."
*Gabe loves to say to me, "Hi sweetie."
*She loves to pretend to do people's hair right now. She asks everyday if she can brush my hair. She loves to put clips and other things in it as well. end result is always beautiful as you can imagine.
*Gabe asks on a regular basis if we can eat pizza. She loves to eat pizza. It's not my favorite, but Adam could eat it everyday. Ha. She knows that if she can get Daddy on board, they can out number me. Which happens often. Here we are at pizza hut:




6 comments:
Too Stinking CUTE! Tell her she can play with my hair any day. I love when people brush my hair.
What a cute girl! I love, love , love her conversation bits. She is so fun! You guys are in trouble if she is wanting to text already! She is 3 going on 12. Love that girl!
She is growing up way to fast, and what a smart little girl ya got there!
She is so dang cute...and quite the smart little one too!!!
She's Very whipish - my new word for Gabe, smart as a whip etc. I love to read these to my work partner, we both get a great laugh.
Pizza hut has yum wings! The honey ones I ate weekly while pregnant.
Post a Comment