Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lights at the Temple




We really wanted to go to temple square while up north, but that didn't end up happening. However, the St George temple puts up lights as well and has some fun Christmas displays. It wasn't temple square, but Gabe kept saying how it was the coolest thing she's ever seen. They put lights along most of the things outside besides the big trees. It was beautiful. We stopped to see the nativity and listened while it read the scripture story to us. We saw some friends from the ward there and they wanted to know if we wanted to walk with them. However, Gabe was not done listening to the story and refused to leave until it was done. So we didn't end up walking with them, cause most kids were running circles around the nativity not interested. I was glad that the reason we weren't social was because my daughter would rather listen to the story of Christ's birth. :) It was a nice family night ending with some yummy hot chocolate at home.

3 comments:

KBPatterson said...

I LOVE that Gabe wanted to listen to the story!!! You know you are doing something right as parents. I'm glad you guys still got to go see some lights. I bet it was beautiful.

Katrina said...

I wish I knew you guys wanted to go to SL cuz

I wanted to go too... Ains is mad I wont let her help comment.

/

Grandma Krissy said...

That's nice the temple there has lights. Gabe is a crack-up! Are you sure she is only 3...too cute!