Three months kinda just snuck up on us. (this post is a tad late due to birthday stuff) He's growing way too fast. He's our big little man. We get asked quite often if he's like five months old. People are surprised when we say three months. He isn't quite as big as brother, but he's keeping up. Here is what is up with our little man this month:
*He does this funny laugh in his sleep. He also coos and talks at us a lot. It's super fun. He does this cute little sound that makes Gabe and I laugh each time.
*He is getting better at tummy time. Mommy is better at doing tummy time with him, even though he still spits up doing it.
*He doesn't want to bend. He has a hard time sitting down, he wants to keep his body straight.
*He is getting better at the bumbo, but it'll be a bit before it's my go to chair for him.
*If I could describe him in one word, it'd be CONTENT. He is just happy and content to be here.
*When he smiles he doesn't giggle yet, he does this quick intake of breath.
*He is getting on a better schedule and his naps are around an hour long. He goes to bed around 7:30 and with his 10:30 feeding, he wakes up around 4:30 to eat. He then sleeps until 8:30.
*He is so very smiley. Even when I am trying to feed him he just wants to smile at me. I can't get him to eat cause he just wants me to smile and talk to him. He sits there with a smile waiting and waiting.
*He loves to suck on his hands and arms.
*He is my first morning sleeper. He is the first kid that I have to wake in the morning to start his day. He'd sleep all day if he could right now. I don't know how long it'll last, but it's kinda nice. My other two were up at the crack of dawn each day from day one. Right now with Milo I wake him at 8:30 to start his day. Every once in a while if the kids are super loud, he is awake at 7:30, but if not he slumbers on. I attempted to drop his 10:30 feeding cause he sleeps through that too, but he wasn't quite ready.
*He is a super drooler, be are starting to put bibs on him.
*He always has these little scratches on his face. He grabs at it all the time and he won't let go.
*He is wearing 6 month tops and onsies right now. He still wears 3-6 month pants.
*If anything gets near his hands he grabs. Let it be a blanket, hair, or toy, he grabs it.
*His tummy issues seem to be getting better. Every time I think that he has a bad day. About every third day he has problems right now. I call it his poop day. Not very nice I know but it is what it is. He has about two good days but doesn't poop. Then about every third day he ends up with stomach problems and poops all day and night. Poor guy. Hey it's better than issues every day. The other medicine that soothes his muscles that we can use whenever doesn't seem to help much. So we don't even bother. He still spits up here and there. He had good and bad days with that too.
Here's to another month with our baby boy































1 comment:
What a handsome man. Glad things are getting better with his reflux.
Post a Comment