Playing golf outside with Daddy
The day that Gabe learned "H" they made these hats. I told her how awesome she looked and she told me that she wanted a beautiful hat, but they made her make this one. I guess they made her put the ribbons on and she didn't want to. I assured her that ribbons make everything more beautiful.
Ollie trying to wear Daddy's sunglasses
Spiderman
We made box cars one day. The kids loved it. Definitely not good looking cars, so it's a good thing they have imaginations.
Gabe tends to "dress up" all of us any chance she gets.
Ollie got a hold of the camera and got some good shots of legs and laundry
Pizza Night-Gabe goes a little over board with the Parmesan cheese.
Cuddling in bed Saturday morning
I sent Adam out Mtn biking Saturday morning. This is where he likes to go lately.














3 comments:
Ordinary life is so comforting. I know we usually don't think what we do as all that interesting, but I find I am very interested in what is going on with all of you.
I agree with Mom, I like seeing all the fun random pics. I need to do ordinary day posts more often.
I to agree.....makes me feel like I can be somewhat a part of you and your cute family. I love the box cars!!! And Gabes awesome hat!
Post a Comment