We once again took another trip up north for a friend's wedding. Adam was out of town on a work trip and was planning on flying in to SLC to meet us up there. Meaning I got to drive with the three kids up north by myself. I wasn't as nervous as them being crazy, than I was the chance of me falling asleep. I don't to well a long drives, especially by myself. So I packed a Mtn Dew to drink, and had Kami awaiting my phone call if I needed help talking to someone to keep me awake. I did well. The kids did well. Besides having to drive in the rain, and hauling all the kids into the bathroom for a pitstop, we did well. It was nice quick trip.
We went up the canyon with the kiddos and Kam's family for some dinner and roasted mallows.





1 comment:
Wow....brings back fun memories. I can smell the campfire just looking at the pics.....definite fun times!
Post a Comment