I forgot to post this on the last Around the House post. When we put all our Christmas decor down, Gabe played a mistletoe game where she'd chase you and if she caught you, you have to give kisses.
We had Aunt Laura and Deandra swing by and spend the night on the way home from their gymnastics meet in LV. We had so much fun visiting them and were so glad they came. I wish DD lived closer, I'd have her babysit my kids. She was wonderful with them.
I loved reminiscing with this girl. When she was my kid's ages, she lived at my parents house with me. So I had a bunch of "embarrassing" stories to tease her about, and fun things to talk about. So crazy she is already eleven.

3 comments:
How fun!....Yes DeDe is growing up way too fast!
Fun to have family stop by for a visit. She a cute young lady.
She sure looks like her Mommy! Beautiful ladies!
Post a Comment