Thursday, May 6, 2010

Congrats Ad!


So Adam didn't want me to make a big deal of this, and he really didn't want me to post anything about it either. Well I decided to do it anyway. Sorry babe, mmm......not really. He just finished his last semester in school, and will be receiving a business degree. It's not a big deal to him, and he isn't walking, but to us, he is amazing. It took him longer than he would have liked it to, but he also works two jobs and had to go to school part time. I had to let people know that I'm so proud of him for all of his hard work. I know that his accomplishments will bless our family and help him in his future career. Now for those who are wondering what is next for us, we don't have those answers yet. So I can't answer who, what, where, and when yet, but this will give us a start. I pray for inspiration as to what our next step in life will be. I have my fingers crossed that some great opportunities will come our way. I'm so happy for him, cause I know at times it was really challenging. I also know that he is a hard worker and dedicated to something he puts his mind to. I love him for doing this. CONGRATS AD! We are so happy for you! WE LOVE YOU!

Gabe chose out the doggie for him, and we made him a home made card with some fun messages inside. We also plan to take him to dinner sometime this month to celebrate.

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Yay Adam! It is such a huge accomplishment to get a degree! We all know how hard he has been working at it too. Glad you guys get to have a little mini celebration for him.

Danielle said...

I am so glad you posted something. He has had to work really hard to get to this point. We are super proud of him! There was great sacrifice on both your guys part. YIPPEE!

Danni said...

Congrats Adam! That's awesome!

The Letterman's said...

CONGRATS Adam, HUGE accomplishment! So proud of you, don't worry opportunities will come the Brethren have more then promised it!

Lenard said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! THAT IS GREAT, WAY TO GO, YOUR AWESOME!!

Weiss said...

It is true you both rock!! I am so happy for you Adam, big accomplishment.

KBPatterson said...

You are the man Adam!!! Congrats you are amazing! That is huge! You should definitely celebrate cause you deserve it! We love you!