Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Friday, May 21, 2010
Forever Young
Today while I was making dinner, a salesman selling pest control came to our front door. Unable to answer it, I left it to Adam to grab it. I heard them chat for a minute and then Adam came into the kitchen to tell me about it. Upon opening the door, the salesman asked Adam if his parents were home. Adam played along with it to get rid of the guy. I couldn't help but laugh that this husband of mine, who got freaked out the other day he's turning 28 this year and getting closer to 30, is still getting mistaken for a teenager. (it isn't the first time this has happened to him from a salesman-it also happens working in his young mens calling and everyone thinking he' was one of the boys) I had to post about it, I thought it was funny. Now as long as I don't start getting mistaken for his mom as I age and he doesn't, I'll be okay with this young looking husband of mine. I know he'll love it someday when he's 40 and looks 30. Love you Ad! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kristi let me use her password to see your blog. Will you send me another invite so I can create my own?
Gabe is really growing! I am glad she will have a little brother to help take care of. I'm sure she will be a big help.
Love, Grandma Mac
Haha! That is funny. Vaughn gets that all the time too. He has such a baby face.
THat is too funny!! Well definitely an advantage for him, especially to get rid of the sales people!! Good on ya ad!!
That is so funny! Even funnier that he played along! Ha! Yeah, one day he will love that he looks young. I didn't know that he was close to my age. Don't tell him that though, he'll feel decrepid. ha.
I swear I got that at YW's too. If we went some where that they didnt know me, I'd always try to stand back with the leaders because I know I look like one of the girls. Ah well.
Post a Comment