Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma


Grandpa Alan and Grandma Kristi made a quick overnight visit here on thier way back home from California. Even though it was a quick overnighter, we enjoyed talking with them. Gabe definitely enjoyed the attention, and of course had Grandpa all over the house playing with her. I think Greta watched by the window after they left, pouting, most of the day. Thanks for stopping by guys, we're glad that you could spend some time with us. We're also glad that you made it okay after having to cross Donner's in the snow.

4 comments:

Danni said...

What a fun night for Gabe! It's always nice to have visitors, especially grandparents! Love her little grin in this pic!

KBPatterson said...

I'm glad you got to have a nice visit. I'm sure Gabe was thrilled to have more visitors. It's funny that Greta pouted when they left too. I love the goofy fam pic on the side of your blog too.

Grandma Krissy said...

We loved visiting you guys. Wished it could have been longer. I love the goofy pic too!!! One question though....Why can't I click on it to bring it up in a new window so that?

Grandma Krissy said...

Oops....so that I can copy it?