Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Camp Fire

We officially used Adam's fire pit he got for Christmas the other day. It was great! I think it'll definitely get good use this summer. Who better to invite to participate than our friends the Hellyars? The kids were so excited about it, and enjoyed our yummy treats. On top of yummy Smores, Ad cooked us up some dutch oven peach cobbler. It really was so good! I like cobbler, but I could have eaten it all myself if I had the room.


MMMM who wants some?

I think sitting in the camping chairs, was the most exciting part for the kids







I got to hold Chase, their 10 month old, and Gabe observed. She then of course wanted a turn holding the "baby". As you can clearly see he is bigger than she is. (she isn't hard to beat) She thought she was so special helping hold him though.

Anyone up for a fire? Come on over.

4 comments:

Danni said...

"You wanna Smore?" ," How can I have more when I haven't had any yet?" They look delicious, smores are the greatest. I think every year Eric and I eye those fire pits and we have yet to buy one. Maybe this year for fathers day I will finally get one for Eric...roasted hot dogs anyone?

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

What a fun activity to do!! That's awesome he got a fire pit. That will make for fun summer nights, and smores is a HUGE bonus.

Grandma Krissy said...

Now that's my kind of camping!!!

The Hellyars said...

ahhh, the pictures of Gabe and the boys are super cute!