Wednesday, December 5, 2012

30 Goals Before/At 30

So thanks to my sister Kami for this idea, credit goes to her. Adam and I decided we would copy her idea of 30 goals before/at the age 30. Normally you do the 30 goals the year before you turn 30, but like her Adam is going to do it the year being 30. You set 30 goals and try to get them accomplished in a year. Since we are doing some together, I decided I'd start mine the beginning of the year a little early. I guess Mine is cheating giving me some more time, but oh well. Anyway I thought I'd post about it, cause I thought it was very fun and inspiring. I'm not going to list our goals, but just record that we planned to do it. We have them listed elsewhere. So by this time next year, hopefully you'll hear that we did them, or most of them. It's kinda nice, cause they can be small, and then big ones. They include everything from learning new things, going places, improving spiritually, starting hobbies, building relationships, etc. etc. etc. It's broken down into monthly stuff, stuff to accomplish within a few months, etc. It's pretty organized and easier to come up with than you'd think. Now if we can pull it off, it'll be so awesome. Anyway, so if you read about our 30 goals in posts in the next year, you'll know what I'm talking about.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I think this is a great idea/ Having two of you to work on it together should help to keep you both more motivated.

Grandma Krissy said...

Way to go you two. I am always impressed by how organized you guys are and I know you can accomplish anything you both put your minds to and have fun along the way!

Katrina said...

Maybe I'll do that to. But Steve will be 34 when we do it. :)