Monday, December 17, 2012

Advent Events: 12/12/12 Geocaching!

One of the things that Adam wanted to make sure that we did this month, was geocache on 12/12/12. The last time all the numbers will line up like that in our lifetime. There were a bunch of events around town he would have loved to go to, but they were during work. (most were at 12:12) So we decided that we'd put it in our Advent and go with the kids, to get the 12/12 award for going out on that day. By the time we got around to it, it was dark. They kids loved doing it in the dark and being able to use their flashlights. I forgot my camera, and so we have crappy dark phone pictures, but it was a lot of fun!
 
Gabe was good at making sure nobody stepped on cactuses
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Judy said...

Sad I had no one to go out with on 12/12/12. I didn't even know I needed to until Adam tweeted after dark and I sure wasn't going out alone then.

Katrina said...

i did the 12/12/12 too! but only because i knew of a specific cache that we've been meaning to get. Its right along the highway on a sign, so we hadnt gotten it yet. but after dark was perfect to go get it.
i love that gabe is caching in a pink frilly skirt. :)