Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Some Family Pictures

We took some pictures the Saturday after Thanksgiving to put on some Christmas cards. We haven't done Christmas cards in a while, but this year we plan to send a bunch to some clients, so we needed some updated pictures. This day was very frustrating for us all. Trying to get kids to cooperate is hard enough as it is. Trying to do that with a tripod and self timer is even harder. One of us would have to run and push the button, and run back to the picture, then hope it was in focus and everyone was looking. Well most turned out blurry and most of us were looking elsewhere. So out of the bunch we took, not many turned out well. :( Then they were dark, and when lightened up got really grainy. SOOO let's just say, I wish I could be behind the camera for these. Ha! Ah Well.

On top of all that. Our iPhoto, where we store all of our pics crashed hard. We can't get it to even open and it says our pics are damaged. So all the pics that I took this year, that I haven't stored on our hard drive were on there. Also our family videos. Adam got our family videos to work somewhere else, so that's nice. We tried a bunch of stuff to restore and reinstall iPhoto, and it hasn't worked. Adam wants to try a few more things, but we think it's pretty useless. SOOOO goodbye year worth of pictures, it's a good thing I keep a blog so I can pull off the basics. I have no way to store any new pictures we take too. SO this blog will get  a tad behind again for the month of december until Adam can figure out how to get iPhoto up and going. Just a heads up, not that too many people check it anymore. But those who do, there's the latest. Until then, here are some of the family pics I had on our desktop. They aren't great, but the orchard is super cool, and our kids super cute. 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Judy said...

You got some fun shots.I think it is funny that not all the straying looks were by the children. Now it makes more sense.

Travis Laurel said...

Wow!! Gorgeous pics in the orchard. Love it!! Gabe looks so grown up. That beautiful girl! Love the pics. If you ever happen to come to kamas for some random strange reason we have some super gorgeous places you could use in fields, and farms and mountains. Lots of places I think "Mandy would like this place I bet" good job on the pics.

Katrina said...

I think the pics turned out great! I'm super behind reading the blog- but I always catch up!!