Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bike Ride

We decided to test Gabe out on a family bike ride. We took her to this river trail that starts down in Washington. She loved it, and did great. She was so cute to watch. She never stopped talking and chatting the whole ride. It made us laugh. We put the boys in the bike trailer behind Daddy. Ollie loved it like always, and Milo was over it fast. He cried most of the ride back. Too  much like a car seat to him, and he doesn't love car seats right now. But despite that, we all had a nice time. We stopped and let the kids throw some rocks in the river as well. They liked that. Looks like we'll have to go on many 
more, cause Gabe is already asking to go again. 
 

6 comments:

Travis Laurel said...

Love theOllie shot. Looks like such a fun time! Wish I had a bike. Not that I could use it in the snow. :s

Travis Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katrina said...

How fun!! I cant wait until we have bikes. I need a bike.

Grandma Krissy said...

Fun Fun! I wish I had a bike too.....maybe someday. I can ride to work but most days the wind blows like crazy! I might be walking the bike....and ice cream...my favorite!