Obviously we weren't home to take pics of the kid's adventures with Nana while we were gone, but we did save all the pics and video she sent us. We were so happy she did, it was fun to see what was keeping them busy. So Nana if you have any other pics, feel free to send them my way so I can add them to this. :) I think our kids were more comfortable being left than we were leaving them. It's cause they love their Nana so much. Gabe still tells me she wants her to come back, and Ollie tells me still almost every day he wants to play with Nana and go ba-bye in her car. Gabe says her favorite thing to do when Nana was here was to play dress up. Ollie says that his favorite thing when Nana was here was to play with Nana. " To Play EVERYTHING with Nana!" He added. Every time that we called, they really were anxious to just get off the phone to continue what they were doing. We really appreciated her being willing to stay with them for a week. We know it's not easy when you aren't used to it, or to how to handle situations specifically for them. Thanks Thanks Thanks! We love you. Here are some pics we have.
They got to try out the dress up clothes she made.
Coloring eggs with her was so fun they told me
They made a few kinda of yummy snacks to take to friends and ward members
They had picnics and numerous park trips
I took pics of some of the fun Easter themed stuff she did with them.
Ollie took this pic of her with his "phone". He loves having it on there to look at.
Adam looked like he was gonna grow a mustache when we got home. He grows hair well above his lip, and if he wanted one he could probably have a decent mustache. Bleh. Ha! I teased him about it on the way home.
Hurray for Souvenirs! We loved shopping for our kids and Nana. Gabe got Hula gear and Ollie a VW van that he calls a bus with a surf board on top. We also gave him the necklace Lei Daddy got from the hotel. He liked it. They got a few other random small trinkets that were cheap, but these were their favorite. Gabe loves attempting to Hula dance. We watch videos so she can follow along and try to do them. We brought home this adorable stuffed turtle for Milo that reminds us of all the turtles we saw while there. It now is usually in his crib with him.
Posing for me.






1 comment:
I am glad I could be there with the kids just before I went back to work. It might be the only vacation I get for the rest of the year! We sure did try to stay busy. The kids ate well, slept fabulously and played and played. I just hope they remember the good stuff and not the crazy lady who kept losing everything!!
Post a Comment