Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Around the House

So I haven't posted in a few weeks. Upon looking at my pics I realized its been a while cause I had a bunch of everyday pictures. So this "Around the House" post had a million pics. They sum up our last few weeks at our house. 
Ollie has been begging to help wash the car. We finally got around to it. 
Milo observing them do it. 
We tried to go to the park to play soccer. Gabe loved it. Although when we went on a play date with kids her age she couldn't keep up with them. In her defense she's half their size and not very aggressive. So we debate if we'll sign her up for soccer next spring. They have to be five years old, so she missed the cut off. Maybe in another year she'll catch up a bit. Either way she had fun playing with us. Ollie hated it. He's at the age where he doesn't understand loosing or competition well. He did not love the ball taken from him. We think he'll be more competitive, but honestly it's hard to say. He really is shy and reserved. It'll be interesting to see how he develops in the next few years. 
He did love playing at the park afterwards. He loves hats right now, which we love cause he looks so stinkin cute in them. 
We went home to make some homemade BBQ pizza. Yum. 
Warm weather means water play
Walking around the temple with Daddy enjoying the spring flowers. 
Milo wanted to cuddle me on my pillow on the couch. Before I knew it I had all three cuddling me. I loved it. 
This is post- wrestling match showing off her muscles
The Hurricane water park isn't my favorite, but the kids like it. 
Oh just de-tumble weeding the back yard. We have fields behind our house and when the wind blows hard enough you never know what you'll get. Getting it back over was tricky. The sucker was huge. 
Gabe showing how big it was. 
Adam was sick one night so Gabe drew him this to feel better. 
Milo trying Popsicles for the first time. Really they are all fans. They are less messy with these than otter pops. Otter pops they can't squeeze them up well enough. 
Ollie's first movie in the theatre. These two went with Daddy. He was falling asleep at the end I guess. The chairs drove them both crazy, but they loved it other than that. They saw the Croods. 
Whoops- more water park play. 
Our cute Ol. I really love my one on one with this cute little man. He's starting to jabber my ear off. 
Not sure about this one. Thought it was funny though. 
Love my crazies. 
I said, "Ok everyone kiss someone!" This is what we got. 

3 comments:

Judy said...

Fun pictures. I love that Ollie wants to help wash the car with Adam. He is really a helper.

Grandma Krissy said...

Stinkin cute family is right!!!!

Katrina said...

I love the fun every day pics posts. i need to be better about taking pics. such cuties you all are!