Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend


We had a nice long busy weekend. We didn't have any travel plans, but hung out around our house. So we didn't do anything crazy, but we had some fun. Adam took this picture this weekend, we thought it was appropriate to start this post. :) Here's our list of events:

 Ollie is starting to warm up to the idea of sharing things with Milo. This Friday it was his sucker. :)
We took the kids down to the water park and to the carousel. 
We then came home and had our traditional Friday night BBQ pizza night and the kids played more outside in water. We haven't bought a pool for them yet but plan to soon. Milo was cute trying to copy shooting with his squirt gun. 
Rolling the ball back and forth to Daddy. He loves this. 
Ollie got put in time out cause he was super grumpy. I came to talk to him a few minutes later and found him fast asleep. So sleepy we couldn't wake him. So it was an early bedtime for him. Busy day I guess. 
Monday we went hiking up Kolob by Zions. It was beautiful. 
We even caught a lizard after some trial and error. Gabe named it speedy-nail cause it was fast and had long nails. :)
Ok so I think I mixed the order on all of these. Oh well. We have a million grasshoppers everywhere right now much to Gabe's delight. 
I couldn't help posting a million of these, he was pulling the funniest faces.
Watching a church show for FHE. 
After a long weekend of entertaining the kids we were beat, but it was worth it. 

2 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

You guys are sooooo cute!!! All of you!!!

Katrina said...

Love fun/laid back weekends like that. I wish we could do more water stuff outside, but we have a major water restriction. :(