We were down in St George not too long ago and Adam had to go meet with a client while there. So we dropped him off for his meeting and I took the kids over to the water park. They were in their clothes but I let them play in the water anyways. They wanted so bad to ride the carousel but it was closed. Since then Ollie has been asking to ride the horses. At first we were confused what horses he was so persistent to ride. We realized he meant the carousel. We just finally got around to it last weekend.
We stopped by at this grill place right the water park first for some dinner. I used some kicks to get us a free gift card there. Wahoo! The food was ok, but recently the place was bought by new owners. It was better when the other people owned it. Either way, nice to eat out at a fam. Especially when most of it is free.
Before we played in the water we rode the horses. Ollie was so excited until it came to riding them. Then he got really nervous. Ha! He did warm up to them and enjoy them. Not sure he liked the circling with the up and down at the same time. If it did one or the other I think he'd like it better. He did like it enough to go on another ride.
Gabe of course loved it.
We then did some swimming. Milo did NOT love walking in the water. This is probably the only smile we got from him. He just cries at the cold water and doesn't love it.
They put these frogs in at the end of last summer. They're kinda fun.
Good times in the warm weather. As soon as we got home Ollie asked if he could ride the horses again tomorrow. ;) We once again haven't heard the end of those requests.






1 comment:
Bring him up here and we'll get Laurel's friend to take him riding on a real horse! Levi loves riding double with his mother. Ainslee thought it would awesome too. I'm looking forward to a trip south this summer so I can see these cute little people.
Post a Comment