Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's All About Our O

This next week is gonna be all about the cutest boy in the whole world. Yep, our Ollie. He is turning one, so it's time to shine little man, it's all about you. We took some one year pics of him the other day. He is a lot trickier to get good shots of, but he sure is freakin' cute. I think he'll always be that way, he doesn't love to sit still. Here are some of our favorite ones that we got of him in action.


















3 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

He IS such a cute little man! He is growing up so fast!

Katrina said...

This makes me want to go out with Ains and get some 1 year shots. He is such a handsome little devil.

KBPatterson said...

I am loving his pics! They are so stinkin cute! You are always so good about taking your kids pics. I need to get better at it. I love his cute little face in the pic where it looks like he is leaning against the rock with his hands behind his head. And i love how his blue shirt makes his eyes pop!