Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Kiddos





Did some pictures for Ollie's one year make. We figured we would do some of the kids together while we were at it. A few a Gabe too, cause she wanted some done of her too. It's always a challenge getting both kids to cooperate, but we thought candid ones were just as fun. We also took advantage of the awesome red rock color and the 70-80 degree weather we have been having here. I would have liked to go out more in the evening, but I had to go when Adam could go, so it was a little bright but okay. We have the cutest kids in the world, so we liked a lot of them even though they aren't spectacular. It was my first time making myself to everything on all manual. (the M) I was happy with what I could figure out on my own. :) At the end we had to take them to the park to play, cause they were very done having their pictures taken.











3 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

WOW! You did an awesome job with the picture taking!!! I love the pics. Gabe is also growing up too fast. They are so cute!

Katrina said...

So adorable! You did so great Mandy. I'm impressed you did it all on Manual.
The kids are both so photogenic and take great pics. Love it.
PS does Gabe's outfit come in my size? I love it!

KBPatterson said...

You have such beautiful kids!!! And your pics always turn out fantastic. I am so jealous! Gabe giving Ollie the squishy face kiss cracks me up!