Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Suckers Anyone?



He kept swatting at her with his sticky hands, she was not pleased. He thought it was hilarious.
Look at his mischievous look. He's totally getting ready to swat her.
Daddy works late into the evenings some nights, so after dinner the kids and I have started going on walks. Today we left Greta home so we could venture over to the gas station for a treat. Gabe chose caramel apple suckers. How fun I thought, until Ollie got one. It was a sticky mess. Oh well, he had fun experiencing his first sucker. You can tell by his cheesy face. We on the other hand were dodging his sticky fingers as much as we could. Now that my kids are on a sugar high, I need to get them ready for bed. :)

4 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

That's too funny! Good choice on suckers Gabe!

Katrina said...

Love those suckers. They were my favorite back in the day.

Lenard said...

I haven't had one of those suckers for awhile. they look delicious!! How funny Ollie was loving having his sticky hands and putting them all over everyone, I love it.

Shelby said...

The best suckers ever!