This is actually after it chilled out a bit. It was flooded across the whole road
I sat on our step taking pics asking if the water was cold. I soon found out it wasn't bad when it puddled our front walk way.
Our power went out for a few hours. It happened to be right before I was gonna cook dinner. So much for that. PB&J it was. Along with a veggie tray. Not an ideal sunday meal, but we had to improvise. Our veggie tray actually had carrots, celery, and pickles on it too. This pic is the left overs.

Golf of course. :) It had to be done right by the window for some light.
We then attempted a shadow puppet show with the only crappy flash light we could round up. It could have been better, but Gabe thought it was great.







5 comments:
Good thing our power has never gone out. Not the slightest idea where the flash lights or candles are here. I'd just play with Levi and watch movies on the iPad. :)
Sounds like a fun day - Not too bad when Dad is home to help entertain.
Those are the best of times for sure. Lesson learning times too on just what you need when the lights go out.....
I'm impressed by your creativity! Glad it was a Sunday! I remember playing in big puddles out side our house after big storms. Thats the most fun. Love it.
Wow you guys got a ton of rain, how fun for the kids! I always loved playing out in a good thunderstorm!
Post a Comment