
So then it begun. Who could make the sillier faces. It was cute and made her happy. Gotta love a Daddy who knows just how to cheer you up.




Ollie on the other hand got madder and madder as we went through this. He wasn't quite getting the happiness in it. ;) I also had to text that to Daddy to let him know what he was missing.

I did a post about Gabe that got knocked to the previous page if any of you would like to read it. I'm gonna have to change my layout, cause my blog is doing some crazy things.






3 comments:
LOL!!! The ones of Ollie crack me up....I am still laughing! What a great Dad!
That is HILARIOUS! That one of Adam and the teeth cracks me up. Oh man. Hopefully all the testing will be done soon!
That just goes to show how great a dad Adam is. He is great at turning her frown upside down. Hilarious! Poor Ollie, he really does look sadder and sadder. I love that Gabe tries to copy Adams teeth pic.
Post a Comment