Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Big Balloons!
We wanted to try and make it to the Hot Air Balloon Races this year if baby brother decided not to come, which he obviously hasn't quite yet. Last year when Gabe was younger was a lot of fun with her pointing at everything, but this year she was squealing in delight. I don't think she knew what to think when we told her we were going to see the Big Balloons in the sky. When we arrived they were just starting to launch them. She saw the first two in the sky and started screaming in a high pitched voice with much excitement. "Momma! Daddy! Big Balloons. See them? Two of them. See? See? Flying! Pretty Balloons! LOVE THEM!" It was totally worth getting our butts out of bed to see them. She kept telling us the colors of all of them, and which ones were her favorite, which was all of them. She kept asking to go inside of them Ha. She loved it when they would blow the fire into them to get them to raise. Adam said to me, "As early as this is, it really is cool to see." It's true. Kids love it, and as an adult it's pretty cool too. Especially once they all start lifting up. We really enjoy going each year, and we're glad we got to take Gabe to enjoy them. Here are some fun pictures from early this morning:









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How fun!!! I want to live there!!!
oh, that last picture is adorable! what a fun tradition. maybe we can make it out there sometime for it. that would be delightful.
See maybe next year when we BOTH AREN'T PREGO, and nearly having them, we can come out go to the RIb cook off and the air balloons. The kids would love it! I love the first pic of her and adam too cute, definite twinners!
So much fun stuff!!!! you guys rock!!! I want to come have some fun with your little family too!!!
You know we have a similar event in Provo on the 4th of July. And the sad thing is I have never gotten up to go see it. Maybe having littles makes it more magical. Maxwell hates the balloons and heads for the basement when he hears them!
So cute! Love the balloon pictures! I remember doing that as a kid and loving it!
That really is a fun tradition! Your pictures are great. I think I would be in heaven looking at all of the bright colors. Gabe is so adorable! Love that kid!
Post a Comment