Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
He's Arrived!!!
So after my last post and my commitment to be patient for this kid, I ended up with contractions that night and had a baby the next day. WAHOO! We got home from the hospital today, so we are still exhausted. I'll save all the details and pics for another day when I am feeing more up to it. Sorry I know that's annoying, but we're tired. I just wanted to say HE'S HERE in case you haven't heard yet. Birth story and pics soon to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to skype and see your little Ollie!!!
Congrats guys on the new cute little guy! I'm excited to see pictures!
yay! cant wait to hear all about it. (i'm weird that way.)
Congrats guys, excited for you and the little one, hope your mom and law gets to stick around for awhile longer! Glad to hear both mom and baby are good!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been checking almost every day to see if he is here. I missed yeterday I guess!!!! Hope you are all doing well. Cant wait to see pictures. Congrats again!!!
Post a Comment