I need to be more grateful for this pregnancy than I have been. I complained and felt so sorry for myself when we struggled getting pregnant. I told myself even if my pregnancy is way hard, I hope to be grateful when it finally happens for us. Well I feel like I kinda let myself down a little. It's been a challenge, and one I feel like I need to learn from. I am happy about being pregnant I promise. :)
THOUGHT #2-FINDING THE HUMOR IN IT ALL





THOUGHT #3- When talking to a pregnant woman they do tend to list off all the stuff that is wrong, and sucks. It's just how the conversation goes. I myself feel like I have a huge list of things I could ramble on about that aren't fun symptoms to have being pregnant. (and nobody needs to know them all-or cares to) Well here are some things that I am grateful I don't get, and haven't had to experience as of yet......Crazy acne, heartburn, back pain, random hair growth, headaches, carpel tunnel, nausea the whole way through, hemorrhoids, leg cramps/restless leg syndrome, and varicose veins. Most of you probably don't care, but it makes me feel better I have some stuff I DON'T have to deal with.
THOUGHT #4- MMMMM my cravings have changed since the beginning. I just want chips and salsa and breakfast foods. Waffles, Pancakes, Eggs, even cereal. You name it. If you tend to eat it for breakfast, it sounds awesome! Ha.
THOUGHT # 5- Lately Adam and I have both been thinking, what if this kid comes out a girl? I think everyone goes through that towards the end. You feel like you kinda have things ready, and you hope you don't get that fun surprise. I was talking to two older ladies at church the other day about this same thing. The first lady kept telling me, you're having a boy look how it's positioned. Out in front, and down low. I told her everyone told me Gabe was a boy, cause she was in that same position. I told her, I'm a short girl I have nowhere else to carry them. That's just where my babies go.I told her it was hard to hear that with Gabe, cause I got it A LOT and started second guessing. So then lady number two, says to me, "Nope, you're having a girl." Nothing else. She just listened to that whole conversation, heard how annoying it is when people tell you the opposite sex, and says it. HA! She was dead serious, and walked away. Man people are so funny. I am grateful I haven't had random people want to touch my tummy with this one though.
THOUGHT #6- One of my favorite things right now is to cuddle Gabe against my big belly. She loves doing it. It's like an "Ollie sandwich". I feel like it's one of the only times I can cuddle both kids. She now tells me Ollie is in her tummy, and wants me to "feel" him move. When I try to explain he's in mine she argues with me. Pretty funny, she's convinced. I told her she needs to go talk with her Daddy and explain how she has one in hers too. ;)
3 comments:
Wow, I would be mad at that second lady. How silly. I dont think how you carry means anything. When they can take a picture of their parts, to me, that has a little more precedence.
I started getting the carpal tunnel stuff going on right at the very end. Its killing me now. Hopefully the positive things will keep coming!
At least if you got good ultra sound pics of his boy parts you don't have to stress so much. I think I question it more when they are girls, wondering if they just didn't see the boy parts.
it's so easy to focus on the negative when you're pregnant. Sadly that's kind of what we are taught by example too. Isn't that just life though. 70% of what we hear, see, everyday is negative. I think everyone needs to be more positive, including myself. Ha.
ITs so funny, all of what you say is so true!! It happens to the best of us and I think we all need to be a little better while prego! I know this one for sure is a boy, definitely couldn't miss that on an ultrasound, but so funny how people act like they know everything, well they don't! Gabe is so cute, she cracks me up, kids are the cutest when old enough to understand there is a baby in the tummy!
Post a Comment