For those of you who don't know, Nana Fluke came out to help us before having Ollie to relieve some of the stress we were feeling. We weren't sure what to do with Gabe, and I also was so big and uncomfortable, it was such a great thing to have her willing to be here. She did everything for us. She cooked all our meals, cleaned my gross house, and played and played with Gabe. The day we had Ollie, took longer than we thought and being able to have her take care of Gabe was such a nice reassuring thing. I didn't want to spend the night in the hospital by myself, and having her here made Adam able to be with me. After Ollie arrived, having her be here to give Gabe attention she needed was so great for our family. We can't thank you enough Nana. We love you!
Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Nana Fluke
This face sums up how we feel about Nana Fluke's visit.....

For those of you who don't know, Nana Fluke came out to help us before having Ollie to relieve some of the stress we were feeling. We weren't sure what to do with Gabe, and I also was so big and uncomfortable, it was such a great thing to have her willing to be here. She did everything for us. She cooked all our meals, cleaned my gross house, and played and played with Gabe. The day we had Ollie, took longer than we thought and being able to have her take care of Gabe was such a nice reassuring thing. I didn't want to spend the night in the hospital by myself, and having her here made Adam able to be with me. After Ollie arrived, having her be here to give Gabe attention she needed was so great for our family. We can't thank you enough Nana. We love you!



For those of you who don't know, Nana Fluke came out to help us before having Ollie to relieve some of the stress we were feeling. We weren't sure what to do with Gabe, and I also was so big and uncomfortable, it was such a great thing to have her willing to be here. She did everything for us. She cooked all our meals, cleaned my gross house, and played and played with Gabe. The day we had Ollie, took longer than we thought and being able to have her take care of Gabe was such a nice reassuring thing. I didn't want to spend the night in the hospital by myself, and having her here made Adam able to be with me. After Ollie arrived, having her be here to give Gabe attention she needed was so great for our family. We can't thank you enough Nana. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nana is the best. Love those pictures. Ollie looks so cute in that first picture. Love those "angel" smiles!
Always a treat to come visit and play with littles. Gabe is a delight even when she tells you no in the politest way "No, I'm fine!"It's good to be home again but I miss you all.
I am so glad that you had someone there to help you! What a blessing that Nana could come! I know Gabe had a ball! Just look at her cute little cheese in all the pics!
I'm so glad she was able to visit! It looks like the girls had a blast together and I'm sure she was a nice relief for you! She looks so happy holding Ollie, its precious!
Post a Comment